I hesitated to pick it up as I paced around my room.
My head hurt so bad and I was so exhausted but at the same time I wanted the drama to be over with.
"Alu?" I picked up the phone. I exhaled, trying to sound confident.
"Omniyah?" Faisal said.
"Na3am Faisal?" I said.
He huffed onto the phone.
"Il9ara7a madri shagoulich," he said.
I bit lip.
"In9idamt 9admat 7ayati. Matwaqa3t'ha minich," he said.
I let him speak.
"Kilish mu 7lwa, o a3tiqid lo intay kntay gaylatli 3anna gabl chan ymkin shft'ha b na'6ra thanya," he said.
"Bas kilish mu 7lwa shlon 3araft 3anich intay wiya hatha wild Al-M. Oo mahagaitich min ilno3 ili chithi hayteen ll2asaf. Twaqa3tich wayid a7san min chithi," he said. His tone was almost like he was looking down on me, and it made my blood boil, especially when he said "hayteen".
"Faisal ana asfa, bas kl hatha kan gabl fog ilsina oo mabaina shay al7een," I began to say, even though I knew make fayda mn me explaining.
"Aha ma bainkum shay? Ya3ni na'6ratkum 7ag ba3a'6 killish ma tou7i ina ma bainkum shay," he said. I could tell he was really pissed off.
"Oo ba3dain intay shaku fee? Uhwa wain oo intay wain?" he said.
"Na3am?" I said, not believing what he had just said. Was he serious?
"La2 mu qa9di shay bas fee farg bainkum, khal inkoun waqi3iyeen," he said.
"Faisal tara wallah rasi bynfijir, al7een laish dag hal 7azza?" I asked him bluntly.
"Aha ashoufich f9akhtay il7aya dam 3araft, wainhi Omniyat awal ili tisti7i?" he said. He was making my headache worse.
"3al il3umoum mani m6awil 3alaich, bas bagoulich ili bainna insee oo...ee, allah ywafgich," he said.
I put my tongue in my cheek. My mom was not going to like this, and I wasn't sure if her relationship with khalti Salwa, or with me would ever be the same.
"Ajma3een, yallah ma3a ilsalama," I said as I hung up.
I laid down on my bed as I recalled the events of today. I hated how Faisal was so controlling of me, and I was actually not that sad that we weren't together anymore. I just worried for my reputation; khalti Salwa knew a lot of women, and Faisal, well he was a guy and guys here knew a lot of guys so word traveled fast.
Zaid really surprised me when he stood up for me, and I felt sorry that he had to be dragged into the drama.
I decided to send Zaid a text, just so I could sleep with a clear head. I hated how I put him on the spot and dragged him through all of this.
Hey, I'm sorry about today.
I hoped he would reply soon, or maybe he was too tired and wanted to go to sleep.
There's no need to apologize. And I'm sorry, I didn't know you two are together.
He replied. Good, he was awake.
Were together lol.
I added.
Zaid:
Shit, I'm sorry.
Is it because of tonight?
He never swore before.
Me: Kind of, yes. After he heard Zaina he called me to confirm. I don't blame Zaina though.
Zaid: I'm sorry.
Me: Zaid I told you it's fine.
My reputation was probably down the drain, and maybe his was too, bas madri laish mani gadra a9adig what had happened.
Zaid: Can I be honest?
Me: Sure
I replied. My heart was pounding now along with my head.
Zaid: I hated how he treated you.
I was stunned, I never expected to hear that from him.
Me: That's funny.
Zaid: Why is that funny?
Me: You hate how he treated me yet you had no problem treating me worse.
Zaid: What do you mean?
I treated you like a friend, and I'm a very private person. I apologized if I made you think otherwise.
Me: Friends don't look at other friends the way you looked at me today.
I said. Shit, I actually said it.
Zaid: I don't understand?
Me: I think you do.
Zaid: I'm sorry if you thought otherwise.
Me: I also saw you talking to Haya today, why did you lie to me about saying she was just for that dinner party?
Zaid: It was true, until tonight when she approached me.
Me: She approached you, even with the video out there and everything?
Zaid: It's not out there anymore. I already told Yousif and Fatma to delete it, and they told everyone who they knew had the video. I fought fire with fire.
Me: What?
Zaid: I blackmailed Yousif and Fatma, who were responsible for sharing the video despite my requests not to. It's funny how they quickly reacted when their reputation was on the line.
That was...smart. I felt like there was a whole world I didn't know about.
Zaid: And to answer your question, I didn't expect to see Haya again after that night.
Me: I still don't understand why you made the video.
Zaid: I was extremely unstable, emotionally, that night.
Me: What made you so emotionally unstable that did something that low, Zaid?
Zaid: A lot of things.
Me: Like what?
Zaid: You.
My head hurt so bad and I was so exhausted but at the same time I wanted the drama to be over with.
"Alu?" I picked up the phone. I exhaled, trying to sound confident.
"Omniyah?" Faisal said.
"Na3am Faisal?" I said.
He huffed onto the phone.
"Il9ara7a madri shagoulich," he said.
I bit lip.
"In9idamt 9admat 7ayati. Matwaqa3t'ha minich," he said.
I let him speak.
"Kilish mu 7lwa, o a3tiqid lo intay kntay gaylatli 3anna gabl chan ymkin shft'ha b na'6ra thanya," he said.
"Bas kilish mu 7lwa shlon 3araft 3anich intay wiya hatha wild Al-M. Oo mahagaitich min ilno3 ili chithi hayteen ll2asaf. Twaqa3tich wayid a7san min chithi," he said. His tone was almost like he was looking down on me, and it made my blood boil, especially when he said "hayteen".
"Faisal ana asfa, bas kl hatha kan gabl fog ilsina oo mabaina shay al7een," I began to say, even though I knew make fayda mn me explaining.
"Aha ma bainkum shay? Ya3ni na'6ratkum 7ag ba3a'6 killish ma tou7i ina ma bainkum shay," he said. I could tell he was really pissed off.
"Oo ba3dain intay shaku fee? Uhwa wain oo intay wain?" he said.
"Na3am?" I said, not believing what he had just said. Was he serious?
"La2 mu qa9di shay bas fee farg bainkum, khal inkoun waqi3iyeen," he said.
"Faisal tara wallah rasi bynfijir, al7een laish dag hal 7azza?" I asked him bluntly.
"Aha ashoufich f9akhtay il7aya dam 3araft, wainhi Omniyat awal ili tisti7i?" he said. He was making my headache worse.
"3al il3umoum mani m6awil 3alaich, bas bagoulich ili bainna insee oo...ee, allah ywafgich," he said.
I put my tongue in my cheek. My mom was not going to like this, and I wasn't sure if her relationship with khalti Salwa, or with me would ever be the same.
"Ajma3een, yallah ma3a ilsalama," I said as I hung up.
I laid down on my bed as I recalled the events of today. I hated how Faisal was so controlling of me, and I was actually not that sad that we weren't together anymore. I just worried for my reputation; khalti Salwa knew a lot of women, and Faisal, well he was a guy and guys here knew a lot of guys so word traveled fast.
Zaid really surprised me when he stood up for me, and I felt sorry that he had to be dragged into the drama.
I decided to send Zaid a text, just so I could sleep with a clear head. I hated how I put him on the spot and dragged him through all of this.
Hey, I'm sorry about today.
I hoped he would reply soon, or maybe he was too tired and wanted to go to sleep.
There's no need to apologize. And I'm sorry, I didn't know you two are together.
He replied. Good, he was awake.
Were together lol.
I added.
Zaid:
Shit, I'm sorry.
Is it because of tonight?
He never swore before.
Me: Kind of, yes. After he heard Zaina he called me to confirm. I don't blame Zaina though.
Zaid: I'm sorry.
Me: Zaid I told you it's fine.
My reputation was probably down the drain, and maybe his was too, bas madri laish mani gadra a9adig what had happened.
Zaid: Can I be honest?
Me: Sure
I replied. My heart was pounding now along with my head.
Zaid: I hated how he treated you.
I was stunned, I never expected to hear that from him.
Me: That's funny.
Zaid: Why is that funny?
Me: You hate how he treated me yet you had no problem treating me worse.
Zaid: What do you mean?
I treated you like a friend, and I'm a very private person. I apologized if I made you think otherwise.
Me: Friends don't look at other friends the way you looked at me today.
I said. Shit, I actually said it.
Zaid: I don't understand?
Me: I think you do.
Zaid: I'm sorry if you thought otherwise.
Me: I also saw you talking to Haya today, why did you lie to me about saying she was just for that dinner party?
Zaid: It was true, until tonight when she approached me.
Me: She approached you, even with the video out there and everything?
Zaid: It's not out there anymore. I already told Yousif and Fatma to delete it, and they told everyone who they knew had the video. I fought fire with fire.
Me: What?
Zaid: I blackmailed Yousif and Fatma, who were responsible for sharing the video despite my requests not to. It's funny how they quickly reacted when their reputation was on the line.
That was...smart. I felt like there was a whole world I didn't know about.
Zaid: And to answer your question, I didn't expect to see Haya again after that night.
Me: I still don't understand why you made the video.
Zaid: I was extremely unstable, emotionally, that night.
Me: What made you so emotionally unstable that did something that low, Zaid?
Zaid: A lot of things.
Me: Like what?
Zaid: You.
***
Yes, double post!:) I'd really appreciated if you commented below and not just on ask, wallah I love seeing comments on here! xx
Yes, double post!:) I'd really appreciated if you commented below and not just on ask, wallah I love seeing comments on here! xx
twitter: @cashmerepoison
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAmazing chapter ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Faisal is such a jerk , cute zaiiiiiiddddd❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteThank God you changed teams!;p
DeleteI'm actually very very happy that it's over between her and Faisal, 7adda fakkah!:::
ReplyDeleteZaid said that he treated her as a friend but at the same time he admitted that she made him emotionally unstable! Maa y3arif ychathib 7ada lol
Thanks a lot for the posts. They were great!!! Best way to end the weekend ❤️❤️
Haha right?! Faisal china popcorn in the teeth, such a relief when he's gone haha!
DeleteLOOOL ee wallah;p Thank you!! <3
ufff zaid again! manabeeh unless byrg3 kl shy its ok ;D
ReplyDeleteLooool ha tabouna al7een?;p
Deleteamazing chapter ❤️❤️❤️ Can't wait to read the next one , w zaid is the cutest guy ever I can't hate him no matter what he do ����
ReplyDeleteThank you! Haha 9a7?! I feel the same way about him!
DeleteYaaaaaay no more Faisal, ding dong the witch is dead. Now Zaid should man up now that Omniyah isnt with Faisal, either do something or let her be.
ReplyDeleteH.
Loool I laughed at that! Very true, H! Thanks for commenting & reading!
DeleteI'm happy Faisal in gone! El7imduallah and Zaid? Hmm I always found niyah and him the cutest couple bs his mysterious and niyah she seems just done with everything I wonder what's gonna happen next!
ReplyDeleteHaha right?! It calls for a party! :p
Delete