Hello again!
Once more I apologize from the bottom of my heart for this delay. I really haven't forgotten at all and I'd been thinking about the sequel ever since If You Only Knew Me ended. After so many drafts (so many) I think I've finally come to one I feel good about. I have to apologize that it's much shorter than If You Only Knew Me but it feels the right length to me and I hope it will to you too.
I also have to say, unfortunately, that this will be my last blog...๐
I've been blogging since 2012 and well, I do believe that after seven years I feel like I might've outgrown it. Maybe that's why it took so long for me to write the sequel, maybe the *blog spark* died with age ๐
I cannot say that I will not miss it, I absolutely loved writing for you guys and reading your wonderful feedback. You guys specifically made me love writing so much that I really want to take it more professionally (ps, yes it's dedicated to you already!)
So sorry again for the wait and thank you all so so much.
I hope this won't disappoint.
Cashmere
Once more I apologize from the bottom of my heart for this delay. I really haven't forgotten at all and I'd been thinking about the sequel ever since If You Only Knew Me ended. After so many drafts (so many) I think I've finally come to one I feel good about. I have to apologize that it's much shorter than If You Only Knew Me but it feels the right length to me and I hope it will to you too.
I also have to say, unfortunately, that this will be my last blog...๐
I've been blogging since 2012 and well, I do believe that after seven years I feel like I might've outgrown it. Maybe that's why it took so long for me to write the sequel, maybe the *blog spark* died with age ๐
I cannot say that I will not miss it, I absolutely loved writing for you guys and reading your wonderful feedback. You guys specifically made me love writing so much that I really want to take it more professionally (ps, yes it's dedicated to you already!)
So sorry again for the wait and thank you all so so much.
I hope this won't disappoint.
Cashmere
No comments:
Post a Comment