I had a hard time saying no to Zaid because he sounded strange and desperate for company.
I waited for Lulu to go into deep sleep at around 12 AM before I was able to sneak out of the room to go to Zaid's. I changed from my pajamas into a long sweater and some leggings. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun; I didn't care about how I looked; Zaid's tone seriously worried me.
The hallway was empty and the elevator was all mine. It was so weird sneaking out of my room. My heart beat faster and faster as I got out of the elevator and onto his floor. I normally wouldn't sneak out or meet up with a guy at 12 AM, let alone a friend, but he sounded sad and desperate that I just had to do it. Plus, why did he change his airplane?
I looked for his suite until I found it. I exhaled long enough before I knocked on the door. He quickly opened it, still dressed in today's clothes. He looked tired, and lost any color he once had. I was getting worried; was it something I'd done? Had someone found out?
"Mashkoura wayid," he told me as he let me in. I looked around the suite and it was huge. The walls and floors were from beige marble, while the furniture had beige and gold theme. There was a large living room with a plasma TV, a small kitchenette, and guest bathroom with a hallway leading to the main rooms. I didn't think his friends knew he was in a suite or else they would've raided it.
"Feek shay?" I asked as I sat on one of the couches in the living room, and he sat on the couch in front of me.
He smiled and I could see through his eyes that he wasn't really happy.
"Zaid, eshfeek?" I said, begging him to talk.
He sighed and ran a hand through his hair.
"Family emergency," he said, looking away from me. "Magdar anam."
He didn't say anything more, so he either didn't want to share much of his personal life with me or he just didn't want to remember it.
"Asif khalaitich ts'hireen 3ashani," he said. He stood up suddenly.
"This was a bad idea," he said as he opened the door. "Namay a7sanlich," he said.
"Zaid laish nadaytnee?...Tabi distraction?" I asked him, still sitting down.
He put his tongue in his cheek and nodded.
"Mabi akoon ebrou7i," he told me softly, and his voice was shaky. It killed me but I tried not to show it; whatever it was he was facing I knew it was hard enough for him to not be alone with himself and his thoughts.
I patted on the couch for him to sit back, and smiled just to help him relax a bit. He smiled softly in appreciation and joined me as he sighed and turned on the TV.
We watched TV in silence, talking at some points, sitting silent at other points until he begged me to talk again. We talked about anything and everything. I learned he had a German Shepard named James Bond, which I found to be a funny name.
Time was going by fast and my eyes became heavy at around 3 AM; I could barely keep them open. Zaid was now asleep on the couch, and he looked so peaceful while he slept. I was glad he was able to sleep.
I grabbed a throw from a couch nearby and draped it over him before heading to his room to look for my dress, which was placed neatly in his closet. I was kind of surprised at how organized he was. He had his pants in one side of the closet with his shirts and sweaters on the other side. I'd thought guys weren't organized at all, but then I'd never dealt with one before Zaid.
I walked back to the living room and placed my alarm at 7, which gave me enough time to return to my room and get back into bed so Lulu wouldn't suspect a thing. I couldn't go to my room now, not with some possible drunkards roaming the empty halls.
I lied down on the other couch in the living room and closed my eyes, and before I knew it I fell asleep from exhaustion.
/
I woke up to the alarm and quickly turned it off so I wouldn't wake Zaid up. Only getting barely four hours of sleep I nearly bumped into the walls as I quickly headed to his bedroom to grab the dress from his closet. I fished in my pockets for my room key card before leaving his suite.
My heart dropped; I couldn't seem to find it.
My mouth was dry and I began to sweat. I ran to the bathroom and took off my pants to look for the key but I couldn't find it.
Maybe it fell in the living room? I was careful not to wake up Zaid with my phone's flashlight. I searched frantically around the suite for my key but I couldn't find it, and at this point I was panicking.
I had to wake Zaid up.
"Zaid!" I whispered.
He woke up almost instantly. "Omniyah shfeech?" he asked.
"Madri wain mfta7i!" I said. Zaid woke up almost instantly as he rubbed his eyes.
"Chayakt kil mukan maligaita!" I said as I looked around the suite. He stood up from the couch looked wide awake.
"Okay lat7ateen yamdi nanzil il reception oo nakhith mfta7 thani," he said and I nodded in agreement. He told me to race downstairs and not wait for him, and for the first time ever I actually did so.
I reached the lobby panting, nearly scaring off the receptionist.
"Hi, my name is Omniyah Al-S, I'm in room 377 and I lost my key. Please, I really need a to get in my room now," I said, running out of breath. I was pretty sure I looked more desperate than I'd sounded.
The receptionist gave me a fishy look, and I would too. I was sure my hair was a mess and I had raccoon eyes.
"I'm sorry we cannot give you the key without an ID, do you have any?" he said.
I was going to cry. If Lulu woke up and saw my bed empty I'd be screwed.
Zaid finally came and I explained to him what had happened, careful not to cry. I didn't want him to think it was his fault at all, which he might think, by the way.
"Excuse me, please, she really needs to get to her room. Her medication is in there and she can really needs it," he said, almost coolly.
"I'm so sorry but we need to see identification," he said.
I ran my hands through my hair.
"Please my identification is in the room and I can show you once I'm in, I swear!" I told the man. He seemed to agree (or knew I wouldn't back down) as he created another card. I looked at the time on my lock screen; 8:15...
I grabbed the key card from the receptionist quickly and took the elevator to my room, while Zaid took another elevator to get to his.
I almost sprint to the hotel room and unlock the door quietly, as to not wake Lulu up. Funny thing was, there was no need to be quiet;
I was faced with Sarah and Lulu who carried an expression I had never seen on their faces before; rage.
"Intay wain kntay?"
***
Dedicated to Alya :*
So here's the second post of today!
I'm going to post at 6 everyday unless you guys prefer another time; which I'd gladly change :)
ask.fm/xcashmerepoison
I waited for Lulu to go into deep sleep at around 12 AM before I was able to sneak out of the room to go to Zaid's. I changed from my pajamas into a long sweater and some leggings. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun; I didn't care about how I looked; Zaid's tone seriously worried me.
The hallway was empty and the elevator was all mine. It was so weird sneaking out of my room. My heart beat faster and faster as I got out of the elevator and onto his floor. I normally wouldn't sneak out or meet up with a guy at 12 AM, let alone a friend, but he sounded sad and desperate that I just had to do it. Plus, why did he change his airplane?
I looked for his suite until I found it. I exhaled long enough before I knocked on the door. He quickly opened it, still dressed in today's clothes. He looked tired, and lost any color he once had. I was getting worried; was it something I'd done? Had someone found out?
"Mashkoura wayid," he told me as he let me in. I looked around the suite and it was huge. The walls and floors were from beige marble, while the furniture had beige and gold theme. There was a large living room with a plasma TV, a small kitchenette, and guest bathroom with a hallway leading to the main rooms. I didn't think his friends knew he was in a suite or else they would've raided it.
"Feek shay?" I asked as I sat on one of the couches in the living room, and he sat on the couch in front of me.
He smiled and I could see through his eyes that he wasn't really happy.
"Zaid, eshfeek?" I said, begging him to talk.
He sighed and ran a hand through his hair.
"Family emergency," he said, looking away from me. "Magdar anam."
He didn't say anything more, so he either didn't want to share much of his personal life with me or he just didn't want to remember it.
"Asif khalaitich ts'hireen 3ashani," he said. He stood up suddenly.
"This was a bad idea," he said as he opened the door. "Namay a7sanlich," he said.
"Zaid laish nadaytnee?...Tabi distraction?" I asked him, still sitting down.
He put his tongue in his cheek and nodded.
"Mabi akoon ebrou7i," he told me softly, and his voice was shaky. It killed me but I tried not to show it; whatever it was he was facing I knew it was hard enough for him to not be alone with himself and his thoughts.
I patted on the couch for him to sit back, and smiled just to help him relax a bit. He smiled softly in appreciation and joined me as he sighed and turned on the TV.
We watched TV in silence, talking at some points, sitting silent at other points until he begged me to talk again. We talked about anything and everything. I learned he had a German Shepard named James Bond, which I found to be a funny name.
Time was going by fast and my eyes became heavy at around 3 AM; I could barely keep them open. Zaid was now asleep on the couch, and he looked so peaceful while he slept. I was glad he was able to sleep.
I grabbed a throw from a couch nearby and draped it over him before heading to his room to look for my dress, which was placed neatly in his closet. I was kind of surprised at how organized he was. He had his pants in one side of the closet with his shirts and sweaters on the other side. I'd thought guys weren't organized at all, but then I'd never dealt with one before Zaid.
I walked back to the living room and placed my alarm at 7, which gave me enough time to return to my room and get back into bed so Lulu wouldn't suspect a thing. I couldn't go to my room now, not with some possible drunkards roaming the empty halls.
I lied down on the other couch in the living room and closed my eyes, and before I knew it I fell asleep from exhaustion.
/
I woke up to the alarm and quickly turned it off so I wouldn't wake Zaid up. Only getting barely four hours of sleep I nearly bumped into the walls as I quickly headed to his bedroom to grab the dress from his closet. I fished in my pockets for my room key card before leaving his suite.
My heart dropped; I couldn't seem to find it.
My mouth was dry and I began to sweat. I ran to the bathroom and took off my pants to look for the key but I couldn't find it.
Maybe it fell in the living room? I was careful not to wake up Zaid with my phone's flashlight. I searched frantically around the suite for my key but I couldn't find it, and at this point I was panicking.
I had to wake Zaid up.
"Zaid!" I whispered.
He woke up almost instantly. "Omniyah shfeech?" he asked.
"Madri wain mfta7i!" I said. Zaid woke up almost instantly as he rubbed his eyes.
"Chayakt kil mukan maligaita!" I said as I looked around the suite. He stood up from the couch looked wide awake.
"Okay lat7ateen yamdi nanzil il reception oo nakhith mfta7 thani," he said and I nodded in agreement. He told me to race downstairs and not wait for him, and for the first time ever I actually did so.
I reached the lobby panting, nearly scaring off the receptionist.
"Hi, my name is Omniyah Al-S, I'm in room 377 and I lost my key. Please, I really need a to get in my room now," I said, running out of breath. I was pretty sure I looked more desperate than I'd sounded.
The receptionist gave me a fishy look, and I would too. I was sure my hair was a mess and I had raccoon eyes.
"I'm sorry we cannot give you the key without an ID, do you have any?" he said.
I was going to cry. If Lulu woke up and saw my bed empty I'd be screwed.
Zaid finally came and I explained to him what had happened, careful not to cry. I didn't want him to think it was his fault at all, which he might think, by the way.
"Excuse me, please, she really needs to get to her room. Her medication is in there and she can really needs it," he said, almost coolly.
"I'm so sorry but we need to see identification," he said.
I ran my hands through my hair.
"Please my identification is in the room and I can show you once I'm in, I swear!" I told the man. He seemed to agree (or knew I wouldn't back down) as he created another card. I looked at the time on my lock screen; 8:15...
I grabbed the key card from the receptionist quickly and took the elevator to my room, while Zaid took another elevator to get to his.
I almost sprint to the hotel room and unlock the door quietly, as to not wake Lulu up. Funny thing was, there was no need to be quiet;
I was faced with Sarah and Lulu who carried an expression I had never seen on their faces before; rage.
"Intay wain kntay?"
***
Dedicated to Alya :*
So here's the second post of today!
I'm going to post at 6 everyday unless you guys prefer another time; which I'd gladly change :)
ask.fm/xcashmerepoison
Shittttt!
ReplyDeleteHaha:p
DeleteOmggggg iyanninnn wayyeeeeddd 99iijjjj a7bchhhh ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! 😘
Deleteoh no, i knew it
ReplyDeleteand 6 pm?
Yep inshallah!
Delete